Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monk Habits of Stability

Stability is not finding one's place their home, but rather, their home in One's place. Descending through the Belgium gray clouds to the see the red roofed tiles of the Belgium dakpannen to greet me, I know I was entering a place that had once been home. All was perfect from the send off of my spouse, to the flight, to the arrival, and all that I brought with me (spirit, emotion, and thought).

Then the blessings of a way in His path only got better as the profundity of Luke 14:26 made itself evident in the first to greet me,the beloved Familie Michener. Treated like one of the nobility of Christ I even was granted my hearts desire. Besides the kindred spirit, the spirit of Grimbergen and fresh hot fritjes with mayonnaise. Life is good and eternal life better.

No comments: