Sunday, December 7, 2008

When all is said and done!


"When all is said and done, did I live my life for the Lord." The song is sung in my mind as my short priviledge to return to the land where I left in resigned retreat almost to date some twelve years ago. Today's departure is different. The loose ends are tied, the ministry fufilled-and beyond, friendships have been re-affirmed, broken realtionships repaired, unfinished business-finished, and the privildge of living the life of a European scholar now comes to an end. How fitting to be able to give a fare-thee-well sermon on the subject of peace this advent. That is His 'shalom' that surrounds me in a short epoch of incredible blessing. It is time to pack up my rocking chair and return to the parallel universe of Camas, WA. What a long strange trip its been. http://www.gracepointfellowship.org/resources/sermons/2008/12/04/storied-peace-revelation-2210-21

No comments: